New style: Giant Monday tote

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
Thanks for posting this. Reminds me a bit of the Velo but larger and without a strap. Would love to see a comparison between this and a Work.

What I really like is that's it's large enough to hold my 15" laptop and can still be zippered up. Too bad it doesn't have a strap.

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
Thanks for posting this. Reminds me a bit of the Velo but larger and without a strap. Would love to see a comparison between this and a Work.

What I really like is that's it's large enough to hold my 15" laptop and can still be zippered up. Too bad it doesn't have a strap.
Yes, I agree! Every handheld bag should come with an extra removable strap and this goes across the board with any and all designers.

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I love my work bag but the no strap on it has me using it very little so as pretty as this one is too....I'm out.

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
I love tote bags and I LOVE that this bag has a zippered top. I don't know why designers refuse to add this feature on bags. I live in a big city and like to keep my things safe. I don't think the handle drop is long enough though.