New style camera bag?

Showermermaid

Nov 27, 2009
I came across this picture of the redesigned camera bag. It comes in patent dark blue and black. I like how the cc logo hangs from the front pocket zip. Cute! :love:

I have not seen this irl and am asking if anyone who has seen this to provide more description on the size, chain length etc. Is this already out in stores?

Any pictures or input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• camera bag.JPG
    camera bag.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 709
that is cute. thanks for sharing. the thing i like about my camera case though is the two pockets in front and back that i can shove things like iphone ipod metrocard etc in.. without looking. and the one draw back generally of camera case is zip top that can take some maneuvering to get into whilst carrying... but this is cute. would love to see more pics!

Here's the additional picture I got from the seller. The seller said that the size is the same as the previous camera case. I think it's already selling in Europe.

Attachments

• SacBagPatent[1].JPG
    SacBagPatent[1].JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 496
I saw this in the NM trunk show. They are super cute! I think they are available now. I don't know if it comes with different sizes but the one I saw is similar to medium camera case. Rouge and dark blue are really nice - I especially love them in patent!
Showermermaid, your pic seems like a large one... I am not sure. You can call around.

I've seen this at NM in black and blue patent. The one I saw is rather small, about the size of the medium camera bag. It is called Chic and Glitter. Good luck,

Jennifer

That's what I thought so too - it should be large size. I already have the reissue camera case in medium. I'm so tempted to get the dark blue patent large size.

I saw this in the NM trunk show. They are super cute! I think they are available now. I don't know if it comes with different sizes but the one I saw is similar to medium camera case. Rouge and dark blue are really nice - I especially love them in patent!
Showermermaid, your pic seems like a large one... I am not sure. You can call around.