New stuff=) Finally got my favorite bag! YAY!(pics!)!!

what is a charge/send btw?
I actually just learned this yesterday!!!! You can call another outlet in a different state, or wherever, and if they have what you are looking for, you can put it on hold under your name. Then you go into your own outlet, have them call the outlet that has the item on hold, and you pay for it thru your own outlet and the other outlet ships it to you. I had to pay $10 shipping, but that's fine by me, b/c if I bought this bag in Macy's which is the only store I can get it in right now, it would have been $398 plus NYS tax, and I got it for around $239 plus NYS tax!!!!!! MUCH BETTER!!!!!! Now I just have to WAIT to get it though, and it's a VERY HARD WAIT!!!!!

I actually just learned this yesterday!!!! You can call another outlet in a different state, or wherever, and if they have what you are looking for, you can put it on hold under your name. Then you go into your own outlet, have them call the outlet that has the item on hold, and you pay for it thru your own outlet and the other outlet ships it to you. I had to pay $10 shipping, but that's fine by me, b/c if I bought this bag in Macy's which is the only store I can get it in right now, it would have been $398 plus NYS tax, and I got it for around $239 plus NYS tax!!!!!! MUCH BETTER!!!!!! Now I just have to WAIT to get it though, and it's a VERY HARD WAIT!!!!!

That is so awesome that you can do that... VERY good to know!!!! I know waiting sucks, I hate it too... it was a long day at work Friday knowing my bag was on hold LOL... you'll get it soon! Congrats!:tup:

:love: I must say...That is one Patchwork that I am killing myself for not buying...:cursing: But I just keep talking myself out of it. I mean...You see that patchwork and there's no doubt it's AUTHENTIC...And I am such a brown gal...

But...Where I live patchwork fakes are a dime a dozen...:throwup: And I totally swore off patchwork and signatures. (Though I do own one sig. bag) But...I see me getting a wallet in that patchwork. So I can still have a part of it. But the leather C's that are sewn on the one patch. Are so eye catching!

Your one lucky gal!!! Enjoy taking the day out with that on your shoulder...Your sure to be the envy of several women whom notice her...:girlsigh::love:

That is so awesome that you can do that... VERY good to know!!!! I know waiting sucks, I hate it too... it was a long day at work Friday knowing my bag was on hold LOL... you'll get it soon! Congrats!:tup:
I KNOW!!!!! and I didnt know anything about this til a REALLY NICE tPF'er told me about it, and helped me get the bag on hold!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo EXCITED!!!!! Your pics are making me EVEN MORE excited!!!!! I wish it were Friday!!!! :yahoo:

:love: I must say...That is one Patchwork that I am killing myself for not buying...:cursing: But I just keep talking myself out of it. I mean...You see that patchwork and there's no doubt it's AUTHENTIC...And I am such a brown gal...

But...Where I live patchwork fakes are a dime a dozen...:throwup: And I totally swore off patchwork and signatures. (Though I do own one sig. bag) But...I see me getting a wallet in that patchwork. So I can still have a part of it. But the leather C's that are sewn on the one patch. Are so eye catching!

Your one lucky gal!!! Enjoy taking the day out with that on your shoulder...Your sure to be the envy of several women whom notice her...:girlsigh::love:
Out here on Long Island, NY, they fake EVERYTHING....I have even seen fake leather Ali's and shoulder bags....you have to get semi close, but the bags are crappy vinyl w/ REALLY disgusting hardware!!!!!! UGH :throwup:

You're sooo excited!!! That is awesome. I keep looking at my bag still, I know I am driving my boyfriend crazy talking about how in love I am with my bag LOL... I can't wait until yours comes, you are going to love it!!!

You're sooo excited!!! That is awesome. I keep looking at my bag still, I know I am driving my boyfriend crazy talking about how in love I am with my bag LOL... I can't wait until yours comes, you are going to love it!!!
I would be doing the EXACT same thing if I were you!!!!!!! In fact, when I get a new bag, I usually leave it sitting on my dresser so I can pet it every now and then before I take it for a spin!!!!!!!!! LOLOL YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!

"pet it" LOL I do that too... I seriously just randomly pick it up and put it on my arm and go look it the mirror! I carried it for the first time today and it got so many compliments on it, everyone loves this bag!

"pet it" LOL I do that too... I seriously just randomly pick it up and put it on my arm and go look it the mirror! I carried it for the first time today and it got so many compliments on it, everyone loves this bag!
My neighbor got the large fall patchwork wallet for Xmas, and just showed it to us last week when we all had the kids at the bus stop getting ready for school.....I IMMEDIATELY fell in love again w/ the pattern!!!!! I knew I had to have a bag in this pattern!!!!! I can only imagine all those compliments b/c I havent stopped thinking about her wallet!!!!! :yes: You will probably get ALOT more compliments as well!!!!!