New strap?

Boodlepop

Jun 17, 2010
Hi, I have recently bought a euston in oak minus the long strap as it went missing, does anyone know if I might be able to get a new strap for it? It's darwin leather so not sure mulberry still do the straps? Many thanks in advance x

If it originally had a strap they should be able to supply you with one. I think from memory some variations came with a webbed strap. In which case they would simply make one up.

They will however require you to send the bag back as they won't just post you one out. If you send them a photo they will be able to tell you if it's possible. They are quite pricey though, round £100.

I can recommend valuebeltsplus on eBay . Huge selection of good quality straps with great service .Mulberrygal is right - the original strap was webbing to match the bag .

I can recommend valuebeltsplus on eBay . Huge selection of good quality straps with great service .Mulberrygal is right - the original strap was webbing to match the bag .

Oh I forgot about this seller, remember your posts Slowhand, the straps looked great :tup: and sensibly priced.

Definitely not worth it then Boodlepop. Genuine Mulberry straps are expensive and a hassle to get from Mulberry. I'm sure that's why they go for silly money when they come up on EBay :graucho: