New Store!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, please no spam.
    ~Swankymamaof3

2. I will keep it in mind...thank you for the post!

3. I edited your post. We do not permit spam. If you are a contributing member here, we don't mind a plug after 75+ posts and after 30 days of contributing. Thanks!

4. ^^^^^ Go Swanky! Its your Birthday! (To the tune of 50's "In Da Club") :P :lol:

5. we gonna party like it's your birfday!!

6. My Apologies! I thought this was the appropriate place for the post. Didn't mean to break any rules! Once again....sorry!:sad2:

7. just like most people, we don't like to be spammed. As you can probably imagine, we're prime market for most retailers, so we get hit w/ a LOT of it unfortunately.
    Like I mentioned above, if you're a contributing member here and you want to mention your business later, that's probably fine.
    Hope you understand.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice