Hermès Palo Alto

I went yesterday and had quite the haul! They have Rodeos!! I got a beautiful Etain Lindy and a gorgeous Constance!

They also told me that the store had 90 ppl lined up outside doors before they opened! Good thing I went in the afternoon! And also looked at a special edition (1 of 3 in world )laptop bag created for the PA store opening! The SA showed me the sketch of the design! It was a beautiful blue bag but too masculine for me.

IMG_1352.jpg

Went back today hoping the crowds would have dispersed. The store was much less crazy, but still busy, but I actually was able to look at all of the displays. Saw some people looking at Berlines, but no other bags out.

I went to the store as well this afternoon. Many people and the SAs are not even greeting you. I wanted to buy small jewelry but not much stock. Maybe next time will be a better experience. I think I like SF more.

Reactions: rabbitu
I went for half an hour on 5/18 before I had to go pick up my kid from school. The store was so busy. Someone from the New York IT office (in town for the opening) helped me since there wasn’t enough staff.

The store looks amazing. I sneaked some pictures haha.

I left with a Gris Perle Evelyne TPM. In the rush I totally forgot to ask about Constance and rodeos. I think I have to go back next week and see what else I can get lol.

Oh and I saw so many SOs!! I can just sit there all day haha.

IMG_4656.jpg
View attachment 4073987

Attachments

• IMG_4654.jpg
    IMG_4654.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 609
I went for half an hour on 5/18 before I had to go pick up my kid from school. The store was so busy. Someone from the New York IT office (in town for the opening) helped me since there wasn’t enough staff.

The store looks amazing. I sneaked some pictures haha.

I left with a Gris Perle Evelyne TPM. In the rush I totally forgot to ask about Constance and rodeos. I think I have to go back next week and see what else I can get lol.

Oh and I saw so many SOs!! I can just sit there all day haha.

View attachment 4073981
View attachment 4073987
Yes, it was definitely an SO wonderland. Those exotics B & K!

Reactions: ipodgirl