New Stella in Ivory - a keeper?

eevee0623

O.G.
May 28, 2007
So I just got this bag yesterday and LOve the color. but I'm not sure if I should keep it as it's a little big on me.. and I'm also not sure if Stella will go out of style soon.. I do have several Mj bags just not the Stella.. help! :confused1:

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 98
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 82
i truly believe that if you love the stella, it will never go out of style. ;)
i have this bag in the dark plum color and it's one of my favorite bags. I LOVE big bags though ;)

The stella has been around for a long time, I don't see it going out of style anytime soon! It is such a chic tote! That never goes out of style! congrats, the color is gorgeous!

the stella is a mj classic. like the stam, it will never go out of style. however, if you feel it's too big, you should return it or sell it. no use in keeping a bag you know won't work for you.

i think it's a gorgeous bag too! i have it in dark plum as well (dawn was my queen enabler :P ) the so-cool leather is so nice and lightweight, and i think other older stella styles are much heavier. i think the nude beige color you got is gorgeous against the gold hardware too! congrats!

The Stella will never go out of style, girl. It's a classic :tup:

And it is a big bag virtually on everyone but it can carry a lot and sometimes you just want to throw something over your shoulder that you don't have to think about.

But if you have second thoughts, let it go and get something you love =)

thanks for all the input girls! I normally like big bags because you can practically dump everything in. I guess when I tried on the Stella last night, the leather on top (length wise) isn't very soft so it felt kind of bulky. I'm not sure if i make sense but I do like the bag A LOT so I'm hoping it'll soften up over time. I got it from bloomies.com so I have several weeks to decide. :P

The Stella is a classic! It's been around along time and they just reissued it recently so you don't have to worry about that! I felt the same way - it seemed too big but you just have to give yourself time to get used to it - big bags are in and it's great to be able to carry all your stuff and have all that room!:tup:

Oh gaawd..this will never go out of style IMO...it is a classic design and looks great with whatever you are wearing..I have two now (thanx DAWN!!)...Phenom bags!!

alright girls. thanks for all your input. I think I'm keeping my stella afterall. The more I look at it the more I fall in love with her. :P I can't wait to bring her out once the rain is gone!