New Stam, No kisslock?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm wondering if the SA that approached me was full of it or not...
    But I was holding a Stam like bag, but it was not framed and it had a leather tab with snaps on it instead of a kisslock and he told me it was the new Stam????

I said, "Oh, did they switch it because the kisslocks were a problem?"
    And he had NO idea what I was talking about, he responded with something like "I think Marc just likes to switch it up" :rolleyes: :lol:

Anyhow, wondering if anyone knows if the kisslock is gone or if this is a a new style and what it's called.
    It was IDENTICAL to the Stam only without the frame and kisslock.

(ps- It's not NEARLY as cute as the kisslock)

2. I just bought that....the HOBO STAM!

3. Funny, now that I know it's a hobo I can deal with it *L*
    It didn't seem too heavy. People are always saying their Stams are heavy, mind you it wasn't suede lined!
    Thanks for clearing that up for me!! ;)

4. I saw the hobo stam today at Saks. It is really cute and it feels lighter than the original stam with the kisslock. Here is a picture of it from eluxury.com.

p11140666_ph_hero.jpg
  5. Just got mine delivered today from Elux in black! Very light and practical. So glad I waited for this bag to come out. I love the outside pocket, it is so big and roomy and the top closure is a breeze.

6. That bag is so pretty IRL! I love it in the Mouse color

7. Is the hardware too "bling-y"? It is difficult for me to judge off of the internet photos, as it is never a true representation of the color.

8. I like it! I didn't like the kisslock on the old Stam at all.

9. I love the hobo bag in the mouse colour! Must get my hands on it sometime soon...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice