New Stam Colours on NAP Today :)

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
The bronze is now on line to buy and the black and also the new east west stams with the two pockets are available to buy too.

I am loving the bronze colour :heart:

I must be strong, I must be strong :biggrin:

I'm dying..... I SO want the E/W Stam but I don't love any of the colors! I'm thinking that Chestnut will have a red/orange tone to it that I won't like. Not sure if I'm loving Cashew and I know that I don't want Mouse. The truth is I want black but I CAN'T do another MJ black quilted bag. Can I?

Daisy said:
I'm dying..... I SO want the E/W Stam but I don't love any of the colors! I'm thinking that Chestnut will have a red/orange tone to it that I won't like. Not sure if I'm loving Cashew and I know that I don't want Mouse. The truth is I want black but I CAN'T do another MJ black quilted bag. Can I?

I haven't seen Chestnut in person yet. If you don't like contrast stitching, definitely pass Cashew. If you love black, you can do another MJ black quilted bag. =) Your black Stam has icey leather?

i also received the NAP email and it describes the color as "mouse"
plus, it looks grey to me and nothing like the bronze i saw in the MJ boutique in NY...
index.jpg

also, the regular stams have canvas lining and are 1080 euros instead of the old ones which were priced at 1200 euro...
be ready to grab them!!!

bag.lover said:
Hanne, you need another Black to your collection. =)

bag.lover - I got one! :biggrin: The Elise I told you about earlier turned out to be a non patent, non quilt leather, so I was so dissapointed and it had to go back. So I really wanted a black Stam. Only thing is I really love the luxury of the suede lining, but I hope I will love it anyway :love:

I got my antique white Stella today and I am in love - its gorgeous!

Hanne

Danae, that's Mouse, not Bronze. The Bronze is only in the full-size Stam. =)

B.L, yeah, my Stam is Icy leather (black) but I also have my new Amanda satchel in black. The new E/W is so similar in size to my Amanda that I'd have to be insane to get both! I reeeeeeally want it though!

Hanne,

I definitely prefer Elise in Patent & Quilted leather over the regular leather -- I would return it too. =) Hope you will like black Stam, I agree with you on suede lining being more luxurious. =)

White Stella used to be very....very popular, I find it extremely big for me. After seeing your collection (any more besides the Paddy family?), both of these MJ bags are good additions -- styles and colors! YAY! Double congrats!!!! =)

pokus14 said:
bag.lover - I got one! :biggrin: The Elise I told you about earlier turned out to be a non patent, non quilt leather, so I was so dissapointed and it had to go back. So I really wanted a black Stam. Only thing is I really love the luxury of the suede lining, but I hope I will love it anyway :love:

I got my antique white Stella today and I am in love - its gorgeous!

Hanne

Daisy, love...love your Stam family -- Voilet baby Stam & Black Icy-leather Stam!!! They are too beautiful!!!

Saw E/W Stam for the 1st time in Cashew -- didn't like it; I'm not fond of obvious contrast stitching! Saw it again in Black -- much better! =)

I don't remember whether I have seen Amanda Satchel in person. I definitely prefer Stam's style & shape over E/W Stam (the zippers & shorter height give it a very long look -- i.e. Amanda!) Agree with you about these styles having some similarities. Maybe you can think about it for a while. If you still like it later, you can get it.

I saw many colors lately at local dept stores (Bloomies, NM, Nordstrom): Camel, Bronze, Black, Cashew. I haven't seen Chestnut & Mouse yet. Can't wait to see Amethyst for Soft Calft Leather line.

Daisy said:
B.L, yeah, my Stam is Icy leather (black) but I also have my new Amanda satchel in black. The new E/W is so similar in size to my Amanda that I'd have to be insane to get both! I reeeeeeally want it though!