New St. Louis!

jng2b

O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
I just received my first St. Louis PM! I chose to get it in green. I have an Artois in black/tan but was looking for something a little more relaxed and easier for traveling. Is there a St. Louis clubhouse? I was going crazy looking for St. Louis threads and couldn’t find one comprehensive thread. Please post the link if you know!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 439
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 439
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 440
I just received my first St. Louis PM! I chose to get it in green. I have an Artois in black/tan but was looking for something a little more relaxed and easier for traveling. Is there a St. Louis clubhouse? I was going crazy looking for St. Louis threads and couldn’t find one comprehensive thread. Please post the link if you know!
Beautiful!! On my list - I love the green!

Reactions: jng2b
Congrats!! Gorgeous bag. I'm currently waiting on my black/tan Artois to be shipped but I can't stop thinking about the St. Louis pm.
Thanks! Yes, I love my Artois but they are surprisingly very different bags! The Artois doesn’t feel like a tote to me - it definitely feels like a purse. It is pretty structured as well, and the opening is much smaller. The St. Louis is definitely more of a “throw in everything including the kitchen sink” type of bag.