New Spring Prada!!pics-nylon Gauffre!!

If we all liked the same things, what fun would this board be? :smile: I think the nylon gauffre bags are cute - my issue is the high price for a nylon bag! However, I would get a cosmetic pouch in this style! The coffin comment was funny in a sick sort of way, but it could offend/upset someone who recently had a death in the family.

I like the pink best of all and the orange. I think white, even off-white would be too high-maintenace, particularly for a make-up bag. They are a fun make-up pouch, but I am with Megs on the bag. It would be tough to pull off but I do love it. The colors give just enough pop for a fun bag.

I love the bag. Picking a color will be like picking something at the candy store -- which one, which one? Are the little pouches (adorable) a bit bulky with the ruching?

If we all liked the same things, what fun would this board be? :smile: I think the nylon gauffre bags are cute - my issue is the high price for a nylon bag! However, I would get a cosmetic pouch in this style! The coffin comment was funny in a sick sort of way, but it could offend/upset someone who recently had a death in the family.
i don't think they're too bad. they're not really my style but, like you, my issue is with the price. this is NYLON, even if you love the design and even if it's really good quality nylon and it has prada written on it, it's still nylon.

UPDATE...
I kept the pink cosmetic pouch..Green bag went back..BUT a certain PHH just picked me up a new one for XMAS!!LOL!..IN A NEUTRAL COLOR!

Stay tuned..LOL..A little birdie said he may have gotten me Prada ruched flats to match the bag...WOOHOO!(LOVE my SA's at Saks!!ROFL!)

I must say, did not think i would like the Cauffer...but saw it today in person and it is GORGEOUS..(at the Bal Harbour Prada boutique, its my second time in a week driving down to Bal Harbour Shoppes, it takes me an hour both ways....i think there's a serious problem here LOL)...i saw the big one, chocolate brown and in black...they're big but light, and I think the ruching is stunning....

AND, left the Royal Castle (Prada store lol) with my new messenger bag, a nylon olive green............with 4 different compartments and the signature Prada triangle on front, not real big - 13" by 10, but fits the world 'cause its microfiber :jammin: ....................she's so cute and functional and satisfies my new messenger obsession
:yahoo: