New Spring Perfumes...???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am the type that pretty much sticks to one type of fragrance (maybe two if I am feeling adventures) during a season.
    I mostly wear COCO Mademoiselle during winter/Fall Dior Hypnotic Poison during the summer and Armani Elle during the Spring but I just ran into a new perfume that I LOVE :love: .
    One of my favorite smells in the world is orange blossom and this perfume uses it...YUMMY :biggrin:.
    Here is the description...."Combines an orange flower note, fresh ginger and the caress of a honey-sandalwood accord."

And the bottle is so sexy...

code.JPG
  2. I like Penhaligon's Bluebell. It is a pure floral, very light and cool -- like nothing else I have every had. I get tired of it from time to time but I always come back to it.

3. I like SJP's Lovely, Vera Wang and Philosophy's Amazing Grace.

4. I want to try the new tea-infused perfumes. Next time I go to the mall I'm going to give them a spray and see how they sit on me!

5. Island Michael Kors, I love my old standby Bulgari Extreme too

6. I wear lovely constantly. I recently purchased the new Cartier..and the new Youth dew by Tom Ford. Its a wonderful dreamy evening scent!

7. Marc Jacobs Rain....YUM! ;)

8. I've been using Clinique Happy forever. I think I need a change!

9. I switched to Gucci Envy me and I love it, but I also like Sicily and Armani Night

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice