New Spring Bag Reveal!

jfhave

O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
So I called NM in Tampa last week to order a white bag. I wanted to take advantage of the triple points, but had to order sight unseen because I am hours away from the store. Anyways I asked about a few different bags and finally settled on the timeless tote which the SA said they had in stock. So the box arrives today and to my surprise this is what was inside.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 55
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 53
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 60
Ummmm, not what I expected, but I think I may like it just the same. Here are some modeling shots. What do you guys think? Do I keep her or send it back for the bag I asked for?? So confused. Will I lose my triple points if I exchange at this point?

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 663
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 152
It looks cute on you, but if it isn't what you ordered that's kind of a problem isn't it?

What is the price difference between what you ordered and what you received? Is the timeless tote more than the medallion? If so I'd be calling them SO fast to at least get a refund for the difference.

It looks cute on you, but if it isn't what you ordered that's kind of a problem isn't it?

What is the price difference between what you ordered and what you received? Is the timeless tote more than the medallion? If so I'd be calling them SO fast to at least get a refund for the difference.

They definitely charged me for the right bag. I think the bag I wanted was a few hundred more. Do you think this bag is a timeless piece? I like the size and the look of it. The problem is that I haven't seen the timeless tote in person either.

I just spoke with a SA at the NM I bought it from. She said Neimans doesn't even have the timeless tote in white. She said the SA I ordered from was the manager. I can't believe a manager would make such a mistake.

Aww, you look adorable! Do you like the GST? You could get a white one of those. As for saving the tripple points, they can do a refund and give you a gift card and then you can purchase with that and not lose the points.

I have a black GST and although it is a gorgeous bag, I don't love the openess at the top. That's why I thought the timeless tote would be a good alternative. I think I may keep the medallion. The inside is a white cotton material though. What a disaster waiting to happen, huh?

It is a beautiful bag, the more I see the medallion totes, the more I am liking them. This bag looks great on you, as you look great yourself! Just please be aware and careful of denim transfer on a white bag when it rubs against your jeans, esp if you intend to carry the tote this way:
attachment.php

Yeahh, I thought the timeless tote was similar to the PST, except with a ziptop. ???

I personally wouldn't keep something I didn't ask for, especially for something over $2000. I don't care if it's Chanel..it wasn't the Chanel bag I wanted!

Bloomies NYC had the Medallion in Navy last time I was there about 2 weeks ago. :smile:

I like the medallion on you, looks really cute! But if it's not what you want send her back!

i think it really looks so nice on you! perfect for your essentials too. but if your heart belongs to the timeless, then by no means, get an exchange. i like the timeless too bec of the chains -- makes it look more elegant. medallion is more casual and relaxed.