New Spring Arrival at Hawaii

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear all,

Just received this email from Joanna... Enjoy..

Attached Files:

2. More are coming up...

Attached Files:

3. 3rd batch...

Attached Files:

4. last few....

Pls put your cursor on the pictures for pricing... ;);)

Attached Files:

5. thanks for posting! they look interesting but i don't think i'll be getting any...

6. I got the email from Joanna aswell. Think I'll sit this lot out, though I dying too see what the BN1889 looks like IRL

7. Thanks for sharing.

8. Do you have BR4281 in black or other darker ones?

9. I got the e-mail too and I'm zooooooming in on one!!!!!

10. I was just checking my email and saw these...I'm liking this one but need more info..is this the leather that doesn't hold up well?

Attached Files:

11. I received the email too and was disappointed. I really want a large vitello daino bag, similar to her tote but with the longer double handles for over the shoulder. I won't be buying any of these.

12. Emmy, that is the one that really caught my eye too!!!!!!!

13. ^ Is this the crappy leather? I can't remember.....need to get measurements and modeling pics from Joanna..when I get a chance I am going to email her...

14. Like this one too, Emmy. I think this is the vitello shine that seems to wear well. Alouette has a tote in this leather. It may be the lining that you're thinking of.......pleather.

15. I like Fall colors better than Spring. <Sigh>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice