New Speedy!!!

Which Speedy?

• Damier Ebene 30

• Mono 35

Results are only viewable after voting.
:dothewave: hello ladies!!! thanks for all your help! i went to the store today with hubby, to pick out my new bag. i tried on the damier speedy 30, the azur speedy 25 and 30 and the monogram 35....and decided on

THE DAMIER SPEEDY 30!!!

it just fit me so well, has loads of room and will be easy to care for as a winter bag. i really like the azur too (both of them :girlsigh:) but will wait until the summer to get one..or two :graucho:

the speedy 35 was just tooooooo big on me...looked like luggage (i am a petite 5'3'') although i love the look on others, i just don't rock it.

also saw the new suhali lockits which are TDF!! seriously...but a wee bit out of my price range!!!

i also got an invite to the christmas party in basel on the 16th...maybe i will get a vip goodie? will keep y'all posted!

soooo happy about my new bag!!! now i can lug around all of my winter stuff in style! :yahoo:

hubby rocks da house!!! :wlae:

:dothewave: hello ladies!!! thanks for all your help! i went to the store today with hubby, to pick out my new bag. i tried on the damier speedy 30, the azur speedy 25 and 30 and the monogram 35....and decided on

THE DAMIER SPEEDY 30!!!

it just fit me so well, has loads of room and will be easy to care for as a winter bag. i really like the azur too (both of them :girlsigh:) but will wait until the summer to get one..or two :graucho:

the speedy 35 was just tooooooo big on me...looked like luggage (i am a petite 5'3'') although i love the look on others, i just don't rock it.

also saw the new suhali lockits which are TDF!! seriously...but a wee bit out of my price range!!!

i also got an invite to the christmas party in basel on the 16th...maybe i will get a vip goodie? will keep y'all posted!

soooo happy about my new bag!!! now i can lug around all of my winter stuff in style! :yahoo:

hubby rocks da house!!! :wlae:

Congrats! Love Damier Speedy!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Modeling pics, please!