new speedy design with heat stamp

Is it weird that I do not like the new design? The fake handbags normally have that puffy look on them, that's normally how I can tell someone is carrying a fake, now it's like 😩 the new speedy's have like a tacky look to them!! I guess this means I really have to take care of my speedy's! Lmao 😂😂

hi all, just stumbled upon a youtube video of the new speedy and in it the speedy has been heat stamped. i know some were wondering if the new puffy chaps would allow heat stamping and apparently they do. just thought this might be helpful to some contemplating the new design. link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KluYwvEsH8

Thank you so much for posting this !!! I cant wait till my store gets the new speedy in :biggrin:. Just watched this video. Weird how the tabs stick out now .? Oh well , i do like the puffy chaps better though.

Thank you so much for posting this !!! I cant wait till my store gets the new speedy in :biggrin:. Just watched this video. Weird how the tabs stick out now .? Oh well , i do like the puffy chaps better though.
glad to help : ) i'm not sure how i feel about the new style yet. at first i liked the puffy chaps, but i am so used to classic speedy that the stitching above the rivet seems strange to me. guess it just takes getting used to. either way, speedy is such a fabulous bag. still my favorite.

Is it weird that I do not like the new design? The fake handbags normally have that puffy look on them, that's normally how I can tell someone is carrying a fake, now it's like 😩 the new speedy's have like a tacky look to them!! I guess this means I really have to take care of my speedy's! Lmao 😂😂

me too! i thought the same thing when i was watching the video. the puffiness was a bit off and really weird, not to mention the side tag that sticks up... meh, i'm not a fan.

is this redesign of the speedy also going to apply to the speedy bandouliere? will the old speedy design still be available for those who want it? sorry if these questions have already been answered elsewhere, I'm new to this forum and am planning on purchasing my mom a speedy 30 bandouliere for her birthday later this month and am worried that she won't like the redesign.

LOVE THE NEW PUFFY SPEEDY!
Alma Vernis has the same puffy handles, I don't think it would look like a fake. Authentic is authentic, don't need to be afraid that it looks fake.