New Speedy DE B handles question

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
    I was finally able to visit a LV boutique and after trying on & looking at 6-8 purses I settled on the speedy B DE 30 and was so excited. When I came home I looked at the handles and they seem misaligned to me on the pattern. Am I wrong on this or is it normal? What are your thoughts? I also found the cloth tag which I did not remember to check at the store. :confused1:

speedy handle.jpg speedyhandle1.jpg
  2. It's normal, enjoy your bag dear!

3. Thanks! I lost some sleep on it. I am not sure I will keep it but for some reason the handles look off to me. Not sure if I will keep it or not. :smile:

4. If it bothers you, bring it back. :smile:

5. It looks fine. I say keep her and enjoy.

6. Looks fine to me. Enjoy your new purse

7. I think the tag bothers you more. ;)

8. the handles look about right to me.

9. Mine is the same, think it's normal!

10. It's normal. Just keep her and enjoy her.

11. I had brought in a list of bags I was interested in and picked the speedy out last. The SA was surprised by that, I guess by what I told him I had, and said he did not bring me to that one since he felt it was a "entry level" bag. HIS words not mine! I was a little taken back by that but not sure if that is accurate or not. I have a speedy mono and never considered it anything but iconic and fun.

12. All the ones I have seen look just like yours so I wouldn't worry enjoy your bag congrats!

13. If your losing sleep return it . Not worth the stress :smile:

14. It looks perfectly fine to me :smile:

15. Looks good, enjoy it is a great bag... just keep in mind the corners will get ruined very easily