New Speedy comes with plastic wrapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moofuzzled

Aug 11, 2009
Hello all,

I just purchased a Trevi PM last week--it is a very nice bag and all but I decided to return it today for a Damier Speedy 25 and a Monogram French Wallet. I feel that it is more practical for me as I will be using it more often and plus, I am a broke college student. In the future, I will definitely repurchase the Trevi PM.

My question is does the Speedy come with any plastic wrappings? Such as for the top handles and whatever else that is usually wrapped? Mine did not come with it. Also when the SA say that she will grab a new one from the back, do they all come with a bar code sticker on the dust bag and then they rip it off? Because the ones I've seen are usually the display ones. I just want to know to make sure it isn't a returned item. This is my second Louis Vuitton purchase and I haven't noticed these things.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I just purchased a Trevi PM last week--it is a very nice bag and all but I decided to return it today for a Damier Speedy 25 and a Monogram French Wallet. I felt that it is more practical for me as I will be using it more often and plus, I am a broke college student. In the future, I will definitely repurchase the Trevi PM.

My question is does the Speedy come with any plastic wrappings? Such as for the bottom metal feet and the top handles? Mine did not come with it. Also, when purchasing bags, do they normally come with a bar code on the dust bag? Even if the SA grabbed it from the back? They rip it off? I just want to know to make sure it isn't a returned item. This is my second Louis Vuitton purchase and I haven't noticed these things.

Thank you.

Speedy's come to Boutiques with plastic on the handles, as well as paper around the hardware. This is usually removed by your SA's before they put your bag in the box, although some will request that they be left on. And they also take off the barcode sticker on the dust cover, the only time I have seen one still on a dust cover is on a display item, such as if the item is on the shelves, the bag and it's box are put away in a drawer. I'm sure your bag is new and perfect. Congrats on the Speedy and Wallet! Enjoy them. :smile: :yes:

However, you do mention "metal feet". Just to clarify, (I'm sure you know) Speedy's have no feet. Do you mean from your Trevi?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.