New Sonia Kashuk Hairbrush?

I saw this in Allure magazine, but I can't find it at my local Target. I really want to try it because I'm just not willing to spend the kind of money it would take to buy a Mason Pearson brush! The write up on it in Allure was pretty good too!

I bought the hair brush, and I love it!! Just so you know though I have not tried the Mason brush. You would think that growing up with a mom that is a hair stylest I would be all over it, but I can't bring my self to spend that much for a brush! That being said I don't really have any thing to compair the Sonia brush to. It makes my hair smooth and shiney, and is comfortable to hold too. If you can find one I would buy it, and if you don't like it your only out about 20 bucks instead of 150!!=)

yep, the brush should be in Sonias product section. If you don't see any on the shelf copy down the bar code number, and go to one of those price check things and hand punch in the number. It should then tell you if they might have any in the back!

missjenny2679 - Yes I am so sick of the winter this year! What the heck is up w/the weather here?!

I finally bought the brush after trying 3 Targets! You can do a search on the website to see if it is in stock at your local Target. However, it's not very reliable. Anyway, my brush smells like rubber!

Can I use this on wet hair or no?