New Soho Pocket Flap Sand Leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to share my excitement over my new Coach purse. Bought this Soho bag from the new Spring 2008 line. I bought it last week and haven't returned it yet! (I usually buy a new purse and then return it in a few days...a combination of buyer's remorse and pure guilt). I love this Soho Pocket Flap's pebbled leather. It feels like a broken-in baseball glove. It's also a little thicker most of the other leather Coach bags I have been eyeballing lately. I've been wanting a light colored leather bag for Spring and Summer (don't like fabric). So I'm a happy Coach camper for now.

2. I think it's darling, it is the one in your avatar, correct? I like the idea it has thick leather. What a nice purse for spring/summer! I'm not a fan of signature fabric, either so welcome another Coach leather lover into our group! It's a keeper. Don't go returning it now!

3. That is a gorgeous purse that will go with just about anything in any weather !

4. Very pretty. Congrats.

5. Hi Oops

Yes, it is the bag in the avatar. I'd love to get the matching wallet in the same color!

6. What a great quote by Marc Jacobs!

7. That's a pretty bag for spring/summer!

8. Congrats, SO pretty - love the charm too!