New Soho Double Pocket (*Pictures)

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
So I caved and got her :heart: Its the Soho double pocket with mini C's, fabric with leather trim. Like kezza said, it really isnt as square as it comes out in pictures (I think the large pockets and looking at it head-on just makes it seem too square), theres a cute slouch. When I saw it in person I immediately thought how adorable it is! She'll be my everyday purse.

Thank you ladies for helping me decide earlier (Should I get this?). Seeing purses in person really do make all the difference! I also got a COACH lanyard for my cell phone.

black20022.jpg

black20032.jpg

I know the hardwares dont match but I just threw the wristlet beside it.

black20052.jpg

And the lanyard.

black0032.jpg

It looks much better in your pictures than in the original one you posted-I like it here! Congrats! May I ask what you paid for her?

I like the lanyard too-I see you have Sprint too-ah-other than the ridiculous age difference-we are like twins-LOL

Nishi621 said:
It looks much better in your pictures than in the original one you posted-I like it here! Congrats! May I ask what you paid for her?

I like the lanyard too-I see you have Sprint too-ah-other than the ridiculous age difference-we are like twins-LOL

LOL Damn right we're twins. What did you tell me earlier? I should just come to you with all my questions? You always know the answers LOL

Thanks D :shame: Yeah shes so much cuter in person. It came to about $279 from $328.

kezza said:
Great new bag, I didn't realize it was in the Mini-Cs, very cute! Glad you like it, wear it in good health!

awe-my grandmother always use to say that whenever I got something new-"wear it in good health". Man-i miss her!