New smilies/emoticons

:shrugs:

Edit: This is Megs I'm on Vlad's computer and didn't remember he's signed in! But here's the full list, majoirty are there, tell us which ones we're still missing!

http://forum.purseblog.com/help/smilies
Hi!
Any chance on getting a few more emoticons?
I especially miss the shrug!

Yes! That one. Since I am often confused :panic: it fits me well...bwahaha!

I don't many, I did see someone ask about the bag slap, that one was pretty funny.

Thanks, Megs!

:shrugs:

Edit: This is Megs I'm on Vlad's computer and didn't remember he's signed in! But here's the full list, majoirty are there, tell us which ones we're still missing!

http://forum.purseblog.com/help/smilies
Okay, so they're located there, but I don't see them while I'm posting a Reply. How can I get to them during a "Reply"? (Sorry for the stupid question but I miss the rest of them besides what are there during a live Reply)

We can always add more!! No problem, piece of cake!!! :yahoo:

I can see that they're here, but I can't find them when I need one - just a few show up when you click the icon on the computer, and they are nowhere to be found in the app. Other than creating a link on my iPad home screen and toggling back and forth from the app, how can I find them?

I can see that they're here, but I can't find them when I need one - just a few show up when you click the icon on the computer, and they are nowhere to be found in the app. Other than creating a link on my iPad home screen and toggling back and forth from the app, how can I find them?

The forum smiles are only accessible via the browser version of TPF and sadly not supported by the app.

...unless you memorize all the shortcodes and enter them manually in the app post editor...

Megs, how did you get that shrugs?
Am I just blind? I don't see it...
You're not blind, but it's not where you're looking.
I think a lot of people don't realize that most of the smilies are in the "help" section found at the very bottom of the page - down where it says: Feedback & FAQ, Moderators, Help, Contact Us, Terms and Rules
The full list of smilies/emoticons are not available when you click the little happy face in the menu bar.

Speaking of smilies, we really need a good side eye/sneer one. :blah: is good but rarely conveys my true emotion of "child, please" :lol:

Reactions: Evia