New small quilted Bayswater

It’s beautiful - both the oxblood and the cobalt!!! Gorgeous colours!

Now I cannot decide between oxblood or black for this! This will be my first mulberry if I do purchase - is it hard getting stuff in and out from the bag? I’ve never had a twist lock + flap bag before and I’m afraid of the hassle haha

It’s not difficult, you just have to make sure you don’t overfill the bag - that makes it harder to close and would probably put pressure on, and maybe weaken, the lock.

My Alexas are definitely more hassle as they have two straps with magnet fastenings in addition to the postman’s lock - I don’t mind too much, but the small Bays is definitely much easier!

Hope this helps...

It’s not difficult, you just have to make sure you don’t overfill the bag - that makes it harder to close and would probably put pressure on, and maybe weaken, the lock.

My Alexas are definitely more hassle as they have two straps with magnet fastenings in addition to the postman’s lock - I don’t mind too much, but the small Bays is definitely much easier!

Hope this helps...

Thank you for your advice! I probably need to think about it and not make an impulsive purchase! Alexas sounds like proenza schouler with the straps!