New Small Flo Satchel colors on QVC

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
New York
They toy with us like toys, I tell ya. Lol.

No swatches but I see new colors listed:
Palomino
Grass
Dark pink

Interesting...

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
We have seen the grass color in retro embossed style, and palomino is probably stepping in for sunflower.. but dark pink? I do wonder how is it gonna look :smile:

Aug 13, 2014
Last year it was raspberry in the Flo in the fall/winter season. This year, dark pink.... wonder how different it will be?

I just put my palamino AWL away for the winter season, although I think palamino and mustard are good fall colors. Need to make room/time for the wines, dark greens, greys, black, browns/saddle, navy, and darker purples. Only so many days of the week. :smile:

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
Last year it was raspberry in the Flo in the fall/winter season. This year, dark pink.... wonder how different it will be?

I just put my palamino AWL away for the winter season, although I think palamino and mustard are good fall colors. Need to make room/time for the wines, dark greens, greys, black, browns/saddle, navy, and darker purples. Only so many days of the week. :smile:

My guess is that dark pink is going to be some kind of mauve.

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
My guess is that dark pink is going to be some kind of mauve.
Something in between violet and pink? You might be on to something. If the grass green is like the one in the retro it is kinda close to moss. Just a bit darker.

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana

I agree about palomino. Such a beautiful color. But when you have all those other delicious shades in your arsenal- you need to give them a chance too :smile: