New Slim Tote in Self Magazine

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just saw this really cute new Coach tote in the April issue of Self Mag - it was featured in an article showing slimmer tote bag styles. Interestingly, it was the most expensive bag featured at $748 - Coach is really getting up there!!

Coach_SlimTote.jpg
  2. Cute bag..I have also noticed that Coach's leather is getting up there..:sad:

3. Nice looking bag but I don't care for the flower. Wouldn't pay that price either but I do like the design.

Linda

4. Gorgeous bag but too expensive for me. That bag costs more than my bi-weekly mortgage payment.

5. I noticed that too. The price is rediculous. Someone's smoking something over there at Coach.

6. u r too funny, there prices are going up.

7. I saw that, too and couldn't believe the price. Its a cute tote, but definately not worth the price.

8. The tote is cute...love the tassel...but the flower has to go.

9. Every magazine I have seen Coach featured in has had a coach ad near the front of it. I think magazines are getting desperate for advertising money to stay afloat. So many bags have been featured lately!