New SLGs for Spring Summer?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have any info on new SLGs for spring summer? Thanks!

2. I'd love to know as well. I love SLG's!

3. Me too! I buy more SLGs than bags!

4. I will ask my SA tomorrow if I do decide to go shopping! I love SLGs too because I RARELY switch my handbags--too much of a hassle!

5. I only know of the Monogram Fleur coming in April. It will feature a flower pattern on the inside with Monogram on the outside. Three colors are offered: rose, violet, and vert. There is a picture of the Sarah in vert in the Spring/Summer pics thread. If I remember correctly from the Lookbook, the Fleur will come in the Sarah wallet, Insolite wallet, Insolite coin purse, and a key holder (4?).

6. Thanks bmsw. I was hoping the new ombre denim line had some slgs.

7. i have been calling wanting to get a cosmetic case in damier azur and was told no it's not available from the 866. i was in store on monday and my SA said it will be coming out in may

8. :love:

9. I'm hoping to pick up one of the new Cosmic pochettes that are being released in April. There are three vibrant color, a rose color, violet and a bright blue. Price is around $550.00. They will coincide with the matching totes in the same colors.

10. ^^any pics of the cosmic items?

11. I wanna see pics of the cosmic items as well. Wonder if anybody has some.

12. I also saw some pics of SLGs from the Monogram Idylle (mini lin) collection. Nothing yet on the denim.

13. Sorry to ask but... what is an SLG ?

14. Small Leather Goods.

15. Oooh I'm interested to see how that would look. What are the matching totes going to be? Neverfull?