New skincare range

ruthie_1

May 12, 2011
Hi all
My first time posting on this thread (I think!)
I'm thinking of changing skincare range ... as you do as you get older...
I'm 31 ... I started using H20 (available in asia and US) when I was young... then i've tried estee lauder... I have been using kiehl's for many years and i think it works.. but fancied a change... am thinking of using Eve Lom... anyone else recommend any other skin care range?

I have combination skin and also have dry patches during the winter season...

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

Ruth

I also like to try new products. I just started using Dermalogica products for my skin and also my teenage son and daughter. So far we all love using everything I bought.
I still feel the best product that has improved my skin is the Clarisonic, no matter what I use I can feel a difference on my face.

Thanks Gillianna... I tried Dermalogica too. I went to one of the face bar and had a try out of their products.. but unfortunately, i think the products may be a little bit harsh and my ezcema started... (probably due to the harsh cold weather in London too which didn't help!)

My cousin uses Clarisonic too. She noticed a huge difference and swears by it... maybe I should invest in it too!

I also like to try new products. I just started using Dermalogica products for my skin and also my teenage son and daughter. So far we all love using everything I bought.
I still feel the best product that has improved my skin is the Clarisonic, no matter what I use I can feel a difference on my face.

clarisonic is a wonderful & thorough .. eve lom is a great cleanser... if you can get
a sample would give it a try first...embryolisse is also a good cleanser.. you
should be able to get it in London... and people swear by Boots 7 serum & Boots
products.. I'd check that out too...

Thank you hotshot!
I have heard people swear by Boots items too... but I am a little sceptical using a chemist brand...!

Definitely am swaying towards a clarisonic... !

Thanks for your tips!

clarisonic is a wonderful & thorough .. eve lom is a great cleanser... if you can get
a sample would give it a try first...embryolisse is also a good cleanser.. you
should be able to get it in London... and people swear by Boots 7 serum & Boots
products.. I'd check that out too...

I hail from the UK originally but now live in NZ and in my 40+ years have tried many many skin care ranges, I'm also having a bit of a chage at the moment and have just started using a range that's all organic and made here in NZ called Trilogy. Compared to some of the high end brands I've tried (and I think I've just about tried 'em all!) it's pretty reasonably priced and gets great reviews on MUA.

I've only been using it a few weeks but I've noticed a definite improvement in my skin and as I'm planning to return from Melbourne next week clutching a Clarisonic (which I can't get in NZ) - I'm hoping the two combined will continue the good work.