New Simple or Rolando?

Pixie333

Feb 28, 2010
Hi there! I dont usually post on here and may be doin this wrong and if I am, I do apologize, but I was looking to see which shoe you all thought was better in terms of looks: The Rolando or the New Simple Pumps 120mm. I can handle both shoes easily so what I'm really looking for is which pair look better and which would be better for a cocktail/night out look but that I would still be able to wear as an everyday shoe. Thanks so much! Also, I'm looking for both in the black patent leather.

Last edited:
Rolando since you say you can handle them where most people find it hard.
Mine are great. I love em coz the platform is built in invisible from outside making it look sleeker.
I also like the almond toe shape. New Simples are kinda cute with round toe IMO.

Rolando.

I personally have thought the shape was OK when I purchased those (steal on eBay) but since then I've got SO MANY compliments on these shoes I myself consider them to be very sexy. Somehow the shape works as a showstopper :smile:

The Rolando was my first CL shoe. Although they killed my feet to break them in, I couldn't convince myself to sell them. It is a very sexy heel and now that I have semi-broken them in, I am starting to love them even more. So if you can handle the Rolando, then I say go for it!

The Rolando was my first CL shoe. Although they killed my feet to break them in, I couldn't convince myself to sell them. It is a very sexy heel and now that I have semi-broken them in, I am starting to love them even more. So if you can handle the Rolando, then I say go for it!

How have you broken them in? I've ad Rolando or years, somehow they seemed ok at a store but super uncomfortable for me in real life.

OP, Rolando is sexy! But as I said I can't wear them at all.... But I have 3 Simples, with platform and without. Those are my go to shoes for work and for classic night out.

How have you broken them in? I've ad Rolando or years, somehow they seemed ok at a store but super uncomfortable for me in real life.

OP, Rolando is sexy! But as I said I can't wear them at all.... But I have 3 Simples, with platform and without. Those are my go to shoes for work and for classic night out.

I have had my Rolandos for a year now and have tried different methods of stretching. They are still very uncomfortable and I only wear them for special occasions. I think the combination of spraying them, wearing with socks and wearing them occasionally, has stretched them up a bit.

I have had my Rolandos for a year now and have tried different methods of stretching. They are still very uncomfortable and I only wear them for special occasions. I think the combination of spraying them, wearing with socks and wearing them occasionally, has stretched them up a bit.

Thanks!

I just tried them on and they're small in the toe box. I'm going to take them to my cobbler tomorrow and try to stretch them... They're waaaay to sexy to stay in my closet! :graucho:;):P

I've wanted the Rolandos for years but when I finally went to go try them on in the store, I couldnt walk in them. The toe box was too tight and my foot slipped out of the back. So sad because they're BEAUTIFUL. If you can walk in them then go for the Rolandos.

For just an occasional night out, I'd recommend the Rolandos. They're sexier but can be painful if you have to wear them for any extended length of time.

The New Simples are definitely more comfy.