New Simple 90 with cork or wood platform and heel??

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Are these similar to the bruges that came in wood or cork platform heel?

I ADORE my black patent bruges with the cork heel and still remember the angst of forking over 995 USD on that pair but it kicked off a terrible CL addiction thereafter...so I guess I can be sad or happy about that :sweatdrop:

Anyhoo...its been many months with no luck searching for other bruges in a size 35 (yes terrible to have such small feet, sometimes size 35 in CL styles are even a tad too loose on my feet :crybaby:)

I was so happy when I saw on the CL website which just launched...the new simple 90 would have a cork or a wood platform heel and came in patent colors and in regular leather too and suede (didnt like the suede as much tho)

Has anyone bought the new simple 90s...how do they compare in fit and look IRL to the bruges?

Thanks!!

And new simple 90 is 90 inches but with 10 inch platform right?

I forget how tall the bruges were and the platform in those now...

I just bought the New Simple in red patent w/ cork heel and platform... and I love them. The don't really look like the Bruges, in that the platform is tapered, rather than of equal thickness and the heel is a bit more slender. I love 'em!

I just bought the New Simple in red patent w/ cork heel and platform... and I love them. The don't really look like the Bruges, in that the platform is tapered, rather than of equal thickness and the heel is a bit more slender. I love 'em!

Hello Idests! *Waving madly* Congrats, I can't wait to see the pics! Will you please tell me where you got them and the approx. price? Thank you!

Jan

Hello Idests! *Waving madly* Congrats, I can't wait to see the pics! Will you please tell me where you got them and the approx. price? Thank you!

Jan

Got them yesterday here in London at Harvey Nichols-- they'd just come in. I paid 401 pounds including tax ($571. total). Once I get the VAT back (another $75.) they'll be a huge bargain.

I'll take photos once I get back to New York and have access to my good camera.

omgg they have bruges at saks???

are they bruges or the new simple 90 with cork/wood platform heel?

cos i didnt even see bruges in the buy book at Saks yesterday and i looked at both cruise and s/s 2009 buys...

could i ask which saks you saw it at and any idea how much and what colors/leathers?