new silver reissue

thanks, everyone!

I absoultly love this color and bag. Definitely one of the holy grails of my collection. I am also getting a dark silver clutch ( new for fall 07)...SA said only selected stores are getting these.....YAY

Man those two colours are TDF... haha I think I'll just hold out for that red one!! Is it the bordeux (sp?) that everyone is lusting over?

Seems like the best loved colours for the reissues are the silvers and the bordeux.. :biggrin:

Thanks kis! Yes, that is the bordeaux. You may want to check Nordstrom in Seattle or Mall of America. That's where I bought my bordeaux. The dark silver is going to be relaunched in the Fall in 226 and 227 only...

thanks, everyone!

I absoultly love this color and bag. Definitely one of the holy grails of my collection. I am also getting a dark silver clutch ( new for fall 07)...SA said only selected stores are getting these.....YAY

Dark silver clutch? What does it look like? Is it square shaped? Which store is getting these? It sounds gorgeous! :love::love::love:

Don't forget to post pictures when you get it!

its a long dark silver clutch with the reissue type closure. I dont think its an acutal clutch, its suppose to be like a wallet..but its long enough to use as a clutch stand alone. I cant wait!