new silver reissue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Purchased a chanel dark silver reissue size 226 and recieved it a few days ago...isnt it the more gorgeous color ever? :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!! it's sooo beautiful!!! How I wish I know how to match silver with my clothes!

3. Omg, bag to die for. May i know where you get it?

4. Just stunning! :drool: I love mine too... IMO, it's a gorgeous, complex color that looks even better IRL. Congratulations on finding such a beautiful, HTF bag... enjoy it!! :smile:

5. Does it come in 227 as well? The boutique here hasnt received any in that color yet :cursing:

6. I love it. I'm sure it's one of the best masterpiece of Chanel handbags....I have one too...he..he..

7. wow!! it's beautiful! how'd u find it?!

8. Ooooo, it is TDF!!! Congrats and Enjoy!:wlae:

9. OMG, did it come out, finally? Can I ask where did you get it? I've been waitinglisted for this bag for so long!

10. Oh it's gorgeous!! congratulations!!!!

11. Oh my that is gorgeous!!! :love:

Congrats!!!

12. gorgeous!!

13. gorgeous!

14. thanks, I love it. I found it through my fabulous SA who bent over backwards to locate it :d

15. gorgeous!!! lucky you to have found such a difficult-to-find bag!

Ohhh, will you indulge us with modeling pics please?! :smile: