New Signature Stripe Tote and Mini Skinny!

I'm so jealous1 these new colors are awesome! especially black and gunmetal! it's soo sparkly! but doggone with my kitties i would have to lint roll it everyday! well... maybe i could convince my self :smile:

Those are beautiful! I really wish they would have used the legacy lining inside the new black/gunmetal and choco/bronze bags, but I'm glad to know it's inside the skinny and the wristlet!

Don't you love the black/gunmetal color? Honestly, it's so much prettier in person and I'm so glad they brought this color back!

I bought the small tote as well...and the matching large zip around accordian wallet...which is being shipped to me...can't wait to use them!

(I'm actually kinda glad the legacy lining IS NOT in these bags...as pretty as it is, I would worry too much about ruining it!)

Thanks all!

I can definitely see cat hair being very attracted to this bag! but it is very sparkly. so much prettier in person than what pictures can show.

Dewey, i love this bag! i agree with you about the color! and i saw the wallet in person and it is BEAUTIFUL. it took all my strength to resist it!