New Signature Stripe @ outlets yet?

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
O.G.
Jan 29, 2009
Sorry if a thread has already been started on this one. I saw one about the silver patchwork, but not the signature stripe. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has seen any of the new signature stripe stuff at the outlets yet? Sorry I don't have a picture. It is no longer on the Coach or Coach Japan site. I am talking about the bags that had the stripe vertical right down the middle. They came in pink and a silver blue-ish gray color. I thought this stuff was cute, but didn't want to pay FP for it.

once again....no FP. seriously I'm getting really ill about this crap. I'm glad that we can score good deals....even those of us that have to do ebay....but dang coach. I paid $223 for my hs khaki/light pink satchel during pce. I love it...but geez. The only thing is, the khaki/light pink is the most popular and will be really hard to find at the outlets one would think.

once again....no FP. seriously I'm getting really ill about this crap. I'm glad that we can score good deals....even those of us that have to do ebay....but dang coach. I paid $223 for my hs khaki/light pink satchel during pce. I love it...but geez. The only thing is, the khaki/light pink is the most popular and will be really hard to find at the outlets one would think.

Yeah, the only HS stripe I've heard that has been showing up at the outlets has been the green, the darker pink, and the black. I really don't think the khaki/light pink will show up because it seems to be the most popular. I know it sucks, but if you really want a bag, you should jut get it and be happy about your purchase. I've already missed out on two things in the past week because I didn't act quickly enough.