New Sig Men's Sneakers... for a steal!

samurainoki

Sep 28, 2007
It took Macy's 3 days to find the matching shoe to the one I found on the clearance rack but after work today I picked up signature Burkes in khaki. Originally $125, they were 50% off, so $62.50 then the man gave me the 20% for family and friends, so they were $52 with tax and THEN I signed up for a credit card and got them for $41.60! :supacool:

It made up for my super s****y day at work for sure.

Pics!

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

They are like the huge Carly C's. I'm so jealous you girls get to cary such a cuuuuuute bag. The girls at work tell me I could rock one if I wanted to. Yeah, if wanted to get rocks thrown at me. LOL.

I think the Carly is too unstructured for a hawt dude to carry, it would look weird...i dunno...not that you can't rock slouch it just is too feminine of a bag :sad:

but at least you get hot shoes! seriously, I love them on you.

They are like the huge Carly C's. I'm so jealous you girls get to cary such a cuuuuuute bag. The girls at work tell me I could rock one if I wanted to. Yeah, if wanted to get rocks thrown at me. LOL.

haha that was funny ^^ about the rocks being thrown at you. The bag on your avatar is a good bag for a male. Anyway, enjoy rockin' those shoes!!

really cute shoes! and a GREAT price!
you could carry a bag if you wanted.
don't let stupid people or flying rocks convince you otherwise.

those are teh same a smy burke canvas shoes just with signature print ... i have to admit macys has some greta selction of coach shoes also chekc otu lord and taylor they are having a sale also

Omg! Ive been looking for those! I only find the slip on versions! I wanted those when I saw em on some guy in Vegas! He wore em all wrong though hahaha. I want those badly! Burkes right?!?

And go ahead rock a bag I have several bags I love and rock to death.

I support men wearing bags!