New Show on E!: Sunset Tan

^^ thankfully that show has been off the air. I heard there was suppose to be another season. but its probably at night, where people who are coming home from the club hammered and cant sleep can watch it.

I didn't know tanning salons made so much money! Especially being in CA. Isn't that like trying to sell ice to an eskimo???
Ha!:roflmfao:A family member of mine owns several tanning salons in Florida and California. We asked the same thing and he said that's where they really make the money as those are the areas people are really into the all year round tan. I guess it makes sense that look has even grown more in popularity with shows like Laguna beach. the hills, etc. I guess the salons are moneymakers.:yes:

OK who is watching this dumb show????

First off I cant stand the way the 2 owners dress...the one with the goofy hair has so much going on he looks like a hot mess. I mean crazy hair, LOUD shirts, weird jeans, and bulky jewelry. Is this how men in LA dress?

And OMG who invited those BIMBO Ollie Girls back? They are playing the dumb part so bad. Even Paris does a better job.

This show is the worst, well 2nd worse after Pam's new show.

I do wonder how much $ they make in these stores. You would think that given the economy Starbucks and tanning are the first things to go, esp. tanning since you can get tan for free LOL!!

...OK who is watching this dumb show????
Meeeeee!

...the way the 2 owners dress... Is this how men in LA dress?
Because I find the term "white trash" to be racist and offensive, I will have to defer responding to that question until I can come up with a non-racist, inoffensive, and of course, gracious, way to do so.

...And OMG who invited those BIMBO Ollie Girls back?
Somebody who recognizes who the real stars of the show are!

...They are playing the dumb part so bad.
Aren't they just! Who can hear, even think of the phrase "Bad entertainment at its finest" without blurting out "Olly Girls!" whether they want to or not.

...Even Paris does a better job.
Even if that is true, which I am not saying it is, it is a very unfair comparison because while Paris has had years of professional training in the art of playing the dumb part really bad, the Olly girls have a natural talent for it.

LOL Shimma!!!! You crack me up. Well the 2 of us can watch in amazement that this fine show is on the air!! What will they come up with next????? Oh wait...Tiffany Pollard...going to bump her thread now hehe!!!

Isn't one of the Olly girls dating Ryan Seacrest?! I love this crap too. Will Nick finally come out of the closet? Will Janelle OD while managing the Vegas Salon? Only E! will tell.
And Shimma, the owners are orange trash.

Even if that is true, which I am not saying it is, it is a very unfair comparison because while Paris has had years of professional training in the art of playing the dumb part really bad, the Olly girls have a natural talent for it.
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I agree about Nick. I don't know who he thinks he is fooling. I am a little concerned about his mental well-being though. I mean, he got a tatoo of his ex-gf's name. I'd file a restraining order if I was Ania!

The Olly girls are ridiculous. I'll admit it. It is pretty bad when Pauly Shore has to give you a lecture about growing up and being responsible! :lol: Of course...I am assuming that this show is 90% scripted.

Isn't one of the Olly girls dating Ryan Seacrest?! I love this crap too. Will Nick finally come out of the closet? Will Janelle OD while managing the Vegas Salon? Only E! will tell.
And Shimma, the owners are orange trash.

OMFG.....so funny!!!

Wait isnt Ryan gay?? Or is Simon really kidding??

Janelle is WHACKO!! She takes this crap sooooo serious I mean its a freakin tanning salon. She acts like she is the CEO of Microsoft or works for the Pentagon.

And that is what bugs me about the owners too, they parade around like they are doing such a service for mankind because they have a tanning salon and a few celebs come in here and there, BIG Deal!!!

It is true that there will never be another Maui Fever, but when I consider that the world I live in has now bestowed upon me an entire television show about rich white people running around naked and getting themselves - and their children - painted orange, I close my eyes in a quiet moment of gratitude and wonder more profound than pen can express.

Benigni was right.

Life IS Beautiful!

:roflmfao::roflmfao:
For I am every so truly blessed that I don't have to pay for a tan in the bottle, spray it on or sit in the sun baking to come out looking like an oompalooma or a leather handbag.

Thank you gawd for this beautiful brown skin....

I will admit I was thrilled when I saw a preview for the new season. I am still sad that the reality show based in Vegas (Paradise City I think?) is gone but at least Sunset Tan is back! I was actually shocked when I heard the one owner (the younger one with big hair) introduce that chick as his girlfriend at the club. For the first while I thought the two owners were "partners" and then I just figured they were gay but not together. Learn something new everyday I guess. Can't wait to see how big of a ***** Janell becomes upon moving to Vegas. :yes: