New Shopping Resources section

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love it! Though at first I got kinda confused coz I thought maybe you guys took away the Deals and Steals section. Thanks for separating it out

2. I figured it was about time to separate those shopping-related sections from the rest of the forum. Additionally, we added a new Shopping-related sub-forum for talk about stores, policies, recommendations, and so on.

3. no wonder the quick jump layout seems a bit off than this morning. good eyes!

4. I think that was a great idea! Thank you!

5. Wow.... was wondering what was going on?? Great move! Thanks!

6. Since I'm new and can't really navigate this site yet I don't know how to share information in the best way. Anyhow...shopdressonline is having a sale and there is a lot of Rebecca Minkoff available at great prices. I just picked up a teal Nikki and I'm pretty happy about it. The tax was a bummer but I guess not all online purchases can avoid it. I hope this helps someone...;)

7. #7 Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
    Welcome to the PF - Take your time !!

if you go to the top you will find Forum Jump click down and you can find a lot and the RM forum, too

(I am still "new" there are still many "PF places" I have not been yet)