New Shopbop code - BIGEVENT

kat99

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
Save up to 30% off

Check their website for details - front page!

Finally a new code!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I agree that the sale could have been much better, but at least I was able to get the Tory Burch Rina boots for $310!! I've been wanting those for awhile, but couldn't find them anywhere for less than the $450 retail!! Thanks for posting.

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
AH I just found the AW bag on the AW website for $4xx thanks to Bagachondriac!! So I called to cancel and they matched the AW price PLUS gave be the additional $$ off so it ended up being $427 out the door. WHOOT WHOOT

Thanks Bagachondriac and OP. :smile:

kat99

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
Happy shopping everybody! I agree the minimum is not fun but if you are spending 1500 it is 30% off....in case anybody has LOTS of stuff in their cart :smile:

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
AH I just found the AW bag on the AW website for $4xx thanks to Bagachondriac!! So I called to cancel and they matched the AW price PLUS gave be the additional $$ off so it ended up being $427 out the door. WHOOT WHOOT

Thanks Bagachondriac and OP. :smile:
Oh my....you're smarter than I considering I never thought to do that! Bummer! Oh well....I've been trying not to spend any money on bags as I have my 1st grandson coming in January and have been having tons of fun buying baby things! :yahoo:

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
Oh my....you're smarter than I considering I never thought to do that! Bummer! Oh well....I've been trying not to spend any money on bags as I have my 1st grandson coming in January and have been having tons of fun buying baby things! :yahoo:
I had no idea they would. I called to cancel!! I am beyond thrilled.

Congrats on the grand baby. So much fun shopping!!