New Shoes! :)

1. I went to Macy's yesterday with my mom and while she was looking at PJs, I snuck off to look at the shoes. The Coach sale shoes were off to the side and they had a TON, but at first glance I didn't see anything over an 8.5 (I'm a 9.5). I walked away and then decided to look again ... I found the silver sandals in my size and REALLY wanted the white optic flats, but they only had an 8.5, a 7, and a 5.5. Just for kicks I tried on the 8.5 and they FIT. They must be sized wrong because I have not worn an 8.5 since I was 10. :biggrin: It really must be an error, because then I started trying on other 8.5s, because they had a ton of them, and none of them fit. Anyways, the optic flats came out to $45 and the silver ones to $65! The summer stock is 25% off and then 40% off of that, so if you live near Macy's, you may want to check them out.

I added a pic of all my shoes, but left out my poppy flip flops. I wonder where those are. :s This is quite sad, though, before this year I had NO Coach shoes and now I have 7 pairs!

ss3.jpg ss4.jpg
  2. love the sandals!
    and the dot ones you have...omg...i want those!

3. Very cute shoes!!! I LOVE the pink flats!!!!

4. Gorgeous buys, I'm so jealous!

5. Gorgeous shoes. Congrats!

6. Very cute shoes!!!! I actually was going to go to Macy's yesterday but i ran out of time :Push:

7. Beautiful shoes! What a steal!!

8. Congrats!

9. You have a fabulous Coach shoe collection. I really love the white optic flats & dot shoes.

10. I LOVE those dot shoes! :smile:

11. Great collection!! I love the dots and the flip flops!!!:yahoo:

12. Everyone always loves the dot shoes ... I haven't worn them yet though. :sad: They aren't very comfy!

13. Congrats! I have the same pair of Laurel style in pewter as well.

14. Love the shoes! Congrats on getting such great deals!

15. I love the shoes, I'm totally going to Macys tomorrow (instead of doing my theater paper, lol)!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice