New Shoes: Keep or Return

Keep or Return

• Keep

• Return

Results are only viewable after voting.

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
Hi Fashionable Ladies. I have been shopping again and over the past few weeks purchased some great pieces. Well I purchased these shoes last Saturday and can't decide whether I should keep or return them. I envision wearing them with dresses or jeans. What do you ladies think? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_3122.jpeg
    IMG_3122.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 528
Thank you for the responses. I fell in Lvoe with these while visiting a store and didn't think twice about them. Sent a picture to my niece and she responded that the colors seem off. Now it has me really unsure, as we typically buy the same items although we live in different states. The only purchase we haven't agreed on are the Valentino Rock Studs and she has come around to wanting her own pair. I can think of so many ways to style these and even want a black shawl now. Just wanted to see if anyone else thought the colors were off. If I keep them I will certainly be wearing them ;)

I think your first instinct is right. You saw them, loved them and brought them home. You already have in mind how to style them.

The colors are fabulous. I vote for keeping them. They're gorgeous!