New shiny caviar

no5

O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Hello, I have a question and I've tried to search but cannot see anything. The newer shiny caviar with smaller caviar pebbles if you know what I mean, from say 17B onwards is what I am talking about. I have a few SLG's in this and it is very beautiful. Softer to the touch like lamb and shiny. For those of you who have it in bags, is it just as durable as the old style caviar. Have seen a 17B bag on the resale market and thinking about it. Thank you!

I have it in the medium size the 17b red and i love that bag the most of what i own. It’s very well made and durable like the regular caviar flaps. You won’t be disappointed.

I’ve caviar minis from 18C, 17B and 17C, all durable and well made, all with edge stitching on flaps except for 17B, all similar to regular caviar IMO (my collection mainly caviars except for one WOC). Good luck hunting!

Thanks jkfashionstyle perhaps you're the person to ask then with all the minis :loveeyes:
It's a square mini from 17B navy. Wanted the red but we got very few 17B caviar in bags in the UK. Not sure whether to bite the bullet or hold out for a perfect red in the future similar to the 17B red. What minis do you have and why do you love them :smile:

I waited over 2.5 years for the dark red caviar mini 17B, passed on a couple of them (not the red I was looking for). Do you really wanted a red? Would you be happy with the navy? Do you have any dark color bags in your collection?

Mini has multi ways to wear, crossbody, one shoulder (long or short by double up the straps) from dressy to casual. I reached for the minis more often than my other flap bags, preferably hands free. Carefree with caviar too! Liquid (coffee to juice) spilled on them, no stains as long as wiped instantly. Oh I love the edge stitching flap minis, similar to the revolve classic flap. Preferably shiny caviar with a coating on the leather that really helps scratches and stains free. 18C light beige matte caviar mini not been used yet, so I can’t speak for it but the caviar and structure well made. Small mini collection here. Good luck on your decision and happy hunting! Keep us posted.
0D2E9FAD-9430-4EBB-91B8-16F3A728564B.jpeg

Thanks jkfashionstyle. I've a few black bags of different leathers and a burgundy. I think you're right I'd probably not be happy with the navy and still lust after red and try so I think I will try and wait for the right red. I really want a pop of colour next.
Thank you for posting your beautiful collection :loveeyes: