New seller doesn't accept pay pal

I never understand why someone wouldn't accept paypal?!

Because buyers are scamming sellers left and right with PayFoe, which, almost by default, sides with buyers regardless of how absurd their claims and how much proof to the contrary the sellers have. I would rather get paid with an MO than risk being scammed by a buyer and PayFoe. But I'm an honest seller. Scammers ruin it for the rest of us, no matter what side of the fence they're on.

I got terribly burned a few years ago by buying an LV with a money order. I was an idiot because I agreed to do the transaction outside of eBay. I sent the money order, she cashed it, and of course never sent me the bag. I have been trying to get her arrested for over 2 years now (I know exactly who did it but for some reason it's impossible to get her arrested).

I got terribly burned a few years ago by buying an LV with a money order. I was an idiot because I agreed to do the transaction outside of eBay. I sent the money order, she cashed it, and of course never sent me the bag. I have been trying to get her arrested for over 2 years now (I know exactly who did it but for some reason it's impossible to get her arrested).

It is the crooks like this one that ruin it for everyone. Why won't they arrest her? It's fraud, mail fraud which is even worse.