new seasonal balenciaga tube bag "another birkin inspired bag?"

I like it and truthfully if I saw it on someone I would not automatically think BIRKIN !!! Mostly because of the side shape and HW see a RL Ricky bag I just would not buy but this........... I like !!!!!

I think the top flap is reminiscent of a Birkin but the latch and the bag shape especially from the side keep it from being inspired. I actually really like how simple it is and might have to check it out next time I go shopping. It seems quite functional and usable.

I really like the latch and hermes doesnt immediately come to mind and normally i love a shape like this (a lv papillion was my first designer bag) but i dont like the curve on this, i think for balenciaga i'd stick to the motorcycle

Photos galore!
(All pictures taken by me)

And I'm a shorty at 5'5"!
attachment.php

Nice!
thanks for posting

I saw the bag IRL and was not really impressed. It doesn't have any reference to the birkin and a design on its own. For that moment, I think there are nicer doctor style bags. It's a great alternative for Balenciaga fans who wants to collect other than city or part-time.

eekkk gross. Yeah tbh there aren't an incredible amount of shapes for bags, but I think balenciaga has come up with something pretty unique, unlike this pretty blatant copy that's posted in this link. I like it too, maybe a bit too feminine for a guy imho but it is very simple and chic and doesn't have that 'expiration date' that a lot of trendy bags do.