new seasonal balenciaga tube bag "another birkin inspired bag?"

MaggyH

Hermes fever
Mar 1, 2011
EU
I actually really like it! Good price too, might have to look at it closer :smile: Thanks for posting!

mssurgeonoo7

For Love of Hermes
O.G.
May 17, 2009
Yes I like it too! Diiferent enough for me from the birkin and the price is nice! Also very different from the side.

Jun 23, 2007
I like it a lot. I have to say that I do not normally love balenciaga bags, because they have too much going on. I think this bag is beautiful, because it looks like a nice hard frame bag, which I love. And the price? Well, and in H$ the price of a cashmere shawl and a 70cm vintage silk:smile:
Beautiful bag. Balenciaga needs not copy from anybody. It's it's own inspiration.

mglam23

Nov 30, 2009
I saw and tried on the bag. It is amazing and takes my breath away!!! The opening is almost like a hinge - the top may be very similar to the birkin, but the side is actually a round shape.

And the best thing??? Weighs almost nothing.

MaggyH

Hermes fever
Mar 1, 2011
EU
I saw and tried on the bag. It is amazing and takes my breath away!!! The opening is almost like a hinge - the top may be very similar to the birkin, but the side is actually a round shape.

And the best thing??? Weighs almost nothing.
You didn't take any photos by any chance? I'd love to see how it looks like when worn..

mglam23

Nov 30, 2009
I work there, funny thing.

I'll snap some pictures of it before I send it off! I'll post em when I get home!

...I'm on the verge of buying it myself. Arghhhh.

mglam23

Nov 30, 2009
It's the medium - I didn't even know there was a larger size, I had to go to the site to see, haha.

I want it! But I have too many things on reserve for Spring at Chanel. :sweatdrop:

mom2j

Oct 19, 2007
whoa! thanks so much for posting some pics mglam23! :smile: it looks good on you btw! :smile: .i'm on a waitlist for a celine luggage since 8 mos ago and still no bag...i think i might consider buying this one...:graucho: