New season, where do you put last seasons clothes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So now summer is over I don't know whether I should store my summer clothes and if I should how or where I should store them or do I just keep them in my wadrobe?

I don't have masses of clothes but I guess there's no point in me having short sleeve cardies to hand etc when I know I wont where them for months!!

What do you guys all do?:smile:

2. i keep all my clothes (regardless of season) in my closet. it gets pretty packed in there, but if i store my off season clothes in bins somewhere, i'll never take them back out. i also layer a lot, so i find that even during winter, i still use my tanks and tees.

3. I keep them in my closet, but move them to the back.

4. I had another dresser in my bedroom a few years ago that was moved to the attic. Now I put last season's clothes in its drawers!

5. Same thing here.

6. i keep them unless i dont like them or use them..i give them away/ salvation army etc

7. Same

8. I keep them in the closet, or if I am moving (which I constantly am), I leave them packed in boxes or in other closets.

9. I keep my out of season clothes in a closet we don't use, wool clothes in a suitcase in the same closet so the moth will not get them .

10. I sort all clothes that are past season and vacumm pack them. Those that I like so much I just keep it in my closet.

11. I keep the off-season clothes packed away in suitcases, except coats/jackets which I keep hanging year round.

12. NYC apt. no space. box everything.

13. I put my off-season clothes in the guest bedroom closet..that is where I keep my coats too..I just rotate my clothes when the seasons change..it works out good and forces me to weed through them twice a year....hehe constantly creating more room to buy more!

14. I use the closets in the guest bedroom. I also have a habit of leaving things in our other house (which is in another country) so that I don't need to constantly travel with so much clothes all the time.

15. I put my summer clothes in bins. One for pants and one for shirts. I go through them at the end of the season and sort through what is outdated or I don't like anymore and give them to charities...