New season/release..what r u getting?

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I am soooo excited about the new releases/season of upcoming bags....this time, finally, LV has some great and wonderful pieces and its hard to just get one...which is all I can get really...:crybaby:

So whats your plan? What are you waitlisted for? Whats your favorite upcoming piece?

Share with me.....:drool:

For me, its the new Damier bag, called just handbag pm in the look book, the one that looks like the Marc Jacobs bag a bit....cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Nothing.

My mom is getting some amarante wallet, if that counts, and we will end up sharing it.

But Im still vying for the MC Speedy, Graffiti, and Perfo.

Well... I am waitlisted for the amarante cles, bracelet, and ring. Also waitlisted for the much awaited/desired miroir lockit, as well as the lvoe mono bag, and per hubby's request the sargeant. Other things I'm waiting for but there's not exactly a list for is that newer keyring that has the circles with pink and yellow lv flowers. It's not in at the store I shop at yet. There are a few other pieces I have my SA looking for but they are not newer pieces. That's why I'm so giddy waiting for all these things!

Well... I am waitlisted for the amarante cles, bracelet, and ring. Also waitlisted for the much awaited/desired miroir lockit, as well as the lvoe mono bag, and per hubby's request the sargeant. Other things I'm waiting for but there's not exactly a list for is that newer keyring that has the circles with pink and yellow lv flowers. It's not in at the store I shop at yet. There are a few other pieces I have my SA looking for but they are not newer pieces. That's why I'm so giddy waiting for all these things!

Wow...those all sound so pretty, and you have alot on your list...

Dang..where is that freakin money tree...lol....:crybaby:

Things that I thought I should have gotten a call about by now...
Fleurs keyring
Amarante Reade PM
Amarante Inclusion ring
Amarante Inclusion bangle
Amarante Inclusion Speedy keyring