Shoes New season pointed ankle boots - anyone tried?

Dec 27, 2015
Hello,
My first post on the Valentino forum :smile:
I've been looking for the perfect ankle boots to wear with opaque tights and dresses, and with skinny trousers and found these last night... :heart: has anyone tried them on / seen IRL? According to Net a Porter, they run very small, but (as I can't get to a store to try them on) I was wondering if anyone could help please?
Thank you!
Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 11.20.21_Snapseed.jpg

They arrived, and are GORGEOUS :heart::heart::heart:

I'm normally a pretty standard UK size 5 and, based on advice on various websites, I ordered two sizes: a half size up (38.5) and a full size up (39) - the 38.5 are snug across the instep but perfect length and width across the toes. The width around the ankle is perfect, entirely suitable for how I wanted to wear them :biggrin:

Very slippery soles though, I'm going to have to do something about that before I venture out in them.

Will try to post some photos on the weekend.

I'm normally a pretty standard UK size 5 and, based on advice on various websites, I ordered two sizes: a half size up (38.5) and a full size up (39) - the 38.5 are snug across the instep but perfect length and width across the toes. The width around the ankle is perfect, entirely suitable for how I wanted to wear them :biggrin:

Very slippery soles though, I'm going to have to do something about that before I venture out in them.

Hope you enjoy wearing them, they look super cute I have to say. Have you been out in them yet hun?
Louise x

I really like the look of these.......any mod shots?! The heel makes them seem like they would be easy to walk in and wear for an extended time.

I have them in the same size as my other rockstud pumps.
I like them very much, and the first time i break them in i walk in them for a couple of hours.
They are pretty comfy.
15940791_10210706587034008_2160954646595305568_n.jpg

IMG_4609.JPG IMG_4611.JPG IMG_4614.JPG So sorry for the delay in replying! They are quite comfortable, and look amazing
I wore them a couple of days ago with black opaques and a shift dress - asked my husband to take photos quickly but didn't realise he'd just zoomed in on the boots until I looked this morning sorry! Anyway, here are a few, will try to get some better ones soon...

Reactions: Elizz and rdgldy
I had to fix my shoes at the cobbler because they was so slippery and the sole was worn out very fast and the tip especially, so the cobbler make a great solution. I will post a picture of them later. My dog is sleeping on me so i can not move right now.