New Season Gucci marmont mini camera bag

Me&mybag

May 27, 2020
Hi! So I’ve wanted a gg marmont camera bag in the mini size for a while. I pretty much had my heart set on black, however I do already have other crossbody mini purses in black with gold hardware. My bf took me to the Gucci flagship store in our city to pick out a Christmas gift and even though the first thing I went to was the black mini marmont the new season brown leather collection caught my eye. I’d already seen it online but found it a lot more appealing in person. The biggest thing that pushed me towards the brown was that the mini has an adjustable strap unlike the black. I’m very short and the black hung much lower on me then I wanted it to, while the brown I was able to adjust to the same length as my ysl crossbody. I did end up choosing the brown but now I’m wondering if I made the better choice. I can’t seem to find anything out in terms of reviews for anyone else that’s purchased this specific bag. I wanted to see if the brown held up as well as the black and if there were any issues with ink or color transfer. Does anyone else have the marmont in brown? What do you think of the color?

I adore the brown color and am considering getting it in the small flap, and I haven't been able to find any reviews of it yet either. But thanks so much for posting the photo...it's absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy! :smile:

Hi! So I’ve wanted a gg marmont camera bag in the mini size for a while. I pretty much had my heart set on black, however I do already have other crossbody mini purses in black with gold hardware. My bf took me to the Gucci flagship store in our city to pick out a Christmas gift and even though the first thing I went to was the black mini marmont the new season brown leather collection caught my eye. I’d already seen it online but found it a lot more appealing in person. The biggest thing that pushed me towards the brown was that the mini has an adjustable strap unlike the black. I’m very short and the black hung much lower on me then I wanted it to, while the brown I was able to adjust to the same length as my ysl crossbody. I did end up choosing the brown but now I’m wondering if I made the better choice. I can’t seem to find anything out in terms of reviews for anyone else that’s purchased this specific bag. I wanted to see if the brown held up as well as the black and if there were any issues with ink or color transfer. Does anyone else have the marmont in brown? What do you think of the color?

Improving surface water network https://cookscreekconservationdistrict.com/ is a really important thing these days.
I love it! Congratulations!