New Season Dior Shoes!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG!

Have you seen the new season Dior shoes????
    I was just looking on style.com and came across these!!!

style.com/slideshows/standalone/trendsshopping/accessoryreport/F2009RTW/084m.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Oh yes I have seen those and wanted them badly but hubby said I was crrrrazy... :girlwhack:

Here are some of my favorites.

Attached Files:

3. I love the heel!

Its like a little antique dagger sheath!! I wonder how much they'll cost? I haven't seen them at the dept stores yet!

4. I'm sure they will cost a kidney or two... ;)

5. Wow, those are hot!!! :drool:

6. LOVE those shoes, they are wicked hot - but not sure if I could walk in them... The way the toe pitches forward and the heel looks like it bends backwards...

FD Dior Mom - Tell Dad you will lock him in the dungeon for calling you crazy!

7. Those are the new Winter 2009 shoes... You should see the entire lookbook :graucho::drool:

8. Some nice shoes there.

9. shouldnt you be scanning it for us as we speak ? :graucho:

10. *ahem*, what Dior top secret access things are we missing??? Eminere, are you teasing and taunting us?

11. There are lots in store sssshhhhhh... :graucho:

12. umm, no Dior in Denmark , hello? :crybaby::cry::shucks:

13. sigh i don't like the new fall\winter.... :crybaby: shoes and bags are not bad but... i prefer the Pre-fall or Cruise

14. Half of my shoes are pretty uncomfortable in the first place (ahem louboutins..)... I'll definitely need to get into a store and try them on / check out the lookbook !!!:graucho::graucho:

15. they are gorgeous .i agree i dont know if i could walk with it either lol .

if anybody try them please keep us track :coolio: