New Season Chanel Reissue Camera Bag

Hi. I'm intrigued by this season's new Chanel Reissue Camera Bag. Has anyone seen it IRL? How does it compare to past season's bag? Do you think it's worth getting the new version or stick to the past season from the resale market. TIA for your opinions.

I saw it last week, in Harrods. Two sizes (that I could see), black with aged gold HW. To me, it looks exactly the same as past seasons. I was tempted but really don't need a(nother) black shoulder bag.

Thanks for responding. Would you say it is smaller than the past season's medium (based on what I could tell from the dimensions online)? If it's the same, maybe best to get a good condition pre-loved than a new one, don't you think?

I was told by Chanel (by two different people in their CS, after checking) that none were coming to the US. I then called Canada (since I'm 1-1/2 hours from the closest Canadian Chanel) and the SA checked for me and she said they were not getting it there either.
It looks so cute online.

depends on how you use your bags.....i recently got a preloved camera bag. because i fall out of love quickly in general. and i want a casual everyday bag which i don't have to baby. and the camera bag is quite classic looking and i don't have to worry about ruining the straps, the metal chain is so much more chic than a leather strap.
the thing about leather bags, they look the best when they're brand new; and like a car, once they hit the road they depreciate.....that's just me.

I also just bought one preloved from 2008. Based on my research, the 2008 version has one continuous chain whereas the later releases (not sure about the current season one) have toggled chains. I can wear my bag cross body or single chain on the shoulder. The toggles chains bag cannot be (can only be worn double chain on shoulder).
Just something to consider depending on how you want to wear it.
Also camera bags on resale market are much much cheaper (around $1.5k or less). I personally would buy preloved which I have.