New season campaign

Yes I do like this campaign, makes me excited for summer! Not sure on the refreshers dress but generally I rather like the RTW this season. They look like clothes that I would wear but with the expensive price tags!

Anybody know if the SBS in pebbled beige (I'm thinking) will be released without the fancy edge cutting i.e as it normally is?

Yes I do like this campaign, makes me excited for summer! Not sure on the refreshers dress but generally I rather like the RTW this season. They look like clothes that I would wear but with the expensive price tags!

Anybody know if the SBS in pebbled beige (I'm thinking) will be released without the fancy edge cutting i.e as it normally is?

I've only seen it in the cookie version (with the scalloped edges).

Scalloped - that was the word I was looking for! Shame as I like that colour just not with the edges :sad:

agree with you steph, the bag looks lovely but the detail puts me off, i also liked the zebra print heritage bays (second look) but not too sure of the gold plate on the front? it sort of reminds me of the bags i would see in river island

Love the colors of those new Alexa's(?), but really don't like the metal things on the corners. I heard that the new regular Harriets are going to be slightly differently shaped. Like the OS ones, more square iso rectangular. That seems nice. Also saw a Lily in foggy grey.

I'm inordinately in love with the bright yellow small Bayswater! I never thought I were a Bayswater girl but I may have to make an exception here. :biggrin: When will this collection hit the shops?

Silversun said:
I'm inordinately in love with the bright yellow small Bayswater! I never thought I were a Bayswater girl but I may have to make an exception here. :biggrin: When will this collection hit the shops?

The yellow one is stunning. I may have to join you in the sunny bayswater club!!

Has anyone looked through the campaign shots?
http://www.mulberry.com/#/thisseason/thecampaign/

Lovely bags aside...I think it's such a shame that they glued one of the models hands onto her head - must make it so difficult to tie her shoelaces! :lol::lol:

I hadn't, until this prompted me to - lol!

Well I think my pennies will be fairly safe on the new ranges - skyscraper clunky wedges with ankle socks is not a look I'll be rocking over here in the Black Country :nogood: and the sherbet shades are the exact colour palette that make me look ill.....